Tuesday, April 9, 2013

5 Simple Pleasures For Today

I love to periodically stop and revel in life's simple pleasures. Sometimes we get too busy and take them for granted, failing to savor the moment. They aren't usually big things, but if you can learn to appreciate them they can help make your day. In an effort to not let these moments go to waste, I am going to post 5 simple pleasures once a week.

So, without further ado, here are 5 randomly chosen "simple pleasures" I enjoy:

1. Freshly ground coffee in the early morning

2. Snacks and a really interesting movie

3. A walk in the park/woods

4. Looking at the stars on a clear night

5. Sleeping in on a rainy day

So...what are 5 simple pleasures that you can think of today?

1 comment:

  1. I can only think of one right now: Thunderstorms!

    It's raining in Kansas City. I just came in from my front porch, I was sitting out there enjoying the weather. The smell of the rain, the flashes of lightning and sound of thunder... it's great. I feel energized from it.

    ReplyDelete